Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Would you like to see what every Polywood shutter option looks like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it possible. Pick your window treatment’s color, louver size, tilt, and frame. Then, set your background wall color and get a feel for how our Polywood® shutters will beautify your windows. When you’re all done, download your ideal shutters and send them to our Sunburst store so we can get you a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Just a few Polywood design tips:
- Polywood’s most picked color is Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly edge out 4.5” louvers in popularity.
- Pick a standard tilt rod for a rustic or traditional style decor, and hidden tilt for a more modern home.
- Divider rails and split tilt are great options when you want to keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy and opening the top louvers to let in light.
- For frames, the main rule of thumb is if you have trim or casing around your windows, try the L frame (Standard, Decorative, or Flat). No casing or trim: any frame will work.
- For windows featuring a bottom sill piece—probably marble or wood—just choose “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame that sits on top of that sill piece.